SOCIAL MEDIA

18.12.14

My Little Box!

So many of you may have heard of subscription boxes. There are loads of them floating around right now.... most of which are for beauty lovers, which is great; but when you aren't a huge make up fan, then it seems pointless paying money every month just on the off chance you might get a product that really interests you.

Enter My Little Box. 

This is a French "lifestyle" box, which contains far more variety then your standard beauty box. Ok, it does contain a few beauty/make up items in each box, however, there are also tons of other goodies stashed away inside, to excite even the most cynical subscriber.

I've read tons of posts on this particular box - which only got launched in the UK a couple of months ago - and this month, I finally succumbed to my desire to try it! I call it a little Christmas present from me, to well... me! 

Lets just say that when it arrived today, I wasn't disappointed.


First of all.... how gorgeous is this box?! It's just so cute... I can see myself collecting these each month since I always can find a use for a box or two!


When first opening the box, it is beautifully packaged and everything is tied together using a little ribbon, and on top is a postcard - I believe you get one of these in each box - reading "Christmas isn't a season, it's a feeling" (love it)!


The beauty products I received in this Christmassy box - designed by blogger/youtuber Fleur de force - came packaged in this adorable little draw string bag, reading " Do all things with love."



I got three products, none of which I've tried before, which is great! It included a Cowshed body lotion with £18, a small L'occitane face cream which I've just tried for the first time and have to say it smells amazing! Finally, in each box you receive a product from the company's in-house brand called My Little Beauty; this month it was a lipstick, and the one I received was in this gorgeous red colour.... perfect for Christmas!


As well as the beauty products, this box also contained some wonderful festive/wintery items! Unfortunately I've already wrapped my Christmas presents.... but I'm sure I'll find use for this adorable ribbon/rope and masking tape!



The final item was a lovely little knitted headband which is perfect for the winter months! I have a purple one already which is really thick and chunky, so this black one with gold flecks (how festive) is a brilliant contrast and will get a lot of use over the next couple of months.


It's safe to say that I have been truly impressed with my first box! It is clear that the creators of My Little Box really wanted to provide something a bit different to the current subscription boxes already on the market, and the way it is presented and packaged in a gorgeous box really makes it feel special and as though a lot of effort has been put into each person's box!

Can't wait to see what they have in store for next month!

Want to find out more? Go check out their website here

Tanith
xx

Post a Comment