SOCIAL MEDIA

23.1.15

My Little Energy Box!

So, last week I received my second box from Parisian company 'My little Box'! I really love these lifestyle boxes and think they definitely add something different to the subscription box market. 

This month's box was themed "My Little Energy Box', created to help inspire and reenergise you after the period of festive indulgence. Want to see what I go this month? Keep reading!



The box design was a cute as last month's, and inside the first thing I was greeted with was this little motivation postcard! How great is it?!


As usual, this month's box contained another addition of My Little World filled with all kinds of tips, motivation and interviews to get the year started! As well as this, there was an adorable 2015 calendar which will soon be hanging above my desk to keep me organised (and motivated) throughout the year!



I really love the little draw string bags the beauty products you receive come in, and the fact that they have a different visual design each month. For January, I received 3 products to try out, these included:

 - A gorgeously refreshing scented energising face & body mist from the box's in house beauty brand 'My Little Beauty'
- A Talika Photo-Hydra day cream
- Nails Inc polish in the shade Tate



Finally, I got this lovely sports bag which will be perfect for carrying my trainers and iPod etc when hitting the gym! The design is fab and ties in beautifully with the design on the front of the box, and just to make you even more motivated, it reads 'Good Energy Is Contagious' on the side!

This month's box was a really great way of trying some new products, and get me feeling great as we head into this new year!

Can't wait to see what next month's has in store!

Any of you also subscribe to My Little Box?

Tanith
xx

Post a Comment